ASUS M2A-VM RAID DRIVER DOWNLOAD

But I do thank you for the recommendation. JessicaD Microsoft Representative Jul 6, You will have to unzip the package to find the drivers. That's right - no progress indication at all, zippo. It does not rebuild the array to the new drive. Any assistance is appreciated! There are no issues at all and I am using this config for about 6 months now.
Uploader: Meztishura
Date Added: 17 December 2009
File Size: 58.7 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 11025
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





This makes it a pain to use the drivers at installation. Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.

Any assistance is appreciated! It's possible to do this, but it will require some extra work on your part. Maybe try Here, or maybe Here. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use.

Am I missing something? I ahev no idea anymore. Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Windows needs the right driver so that raid 0 will work.

Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies. Sounds like false claims to me. Anyone here every done a RAID 0 on this type of asue before.

Asus m2a-vm , M2a-vm sata connectors | Asus M2A-VM User Manual | Page 39 / 92

No more DOS-based flash utility and bootable diskette required. Yes, my password is: Arctucas Jul 5, This unique adapter eliminates the trouble of plugging in one cable at a time, making connection quick and accurate.

Joined Jan 4, Messages 1, 0. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Well, I have had to abandon my quest. As always, the people here have been more than a little helpful! The advanced processing technology contains two physical CPU cores with individually dedicated L2 cache to satisfy the rising demand for more powerful processing capability. Joined Nov 2, Messages 0.

I shouldn't need to boot into the OS to rebuild the array, right? Qsus explanation, and they didn't even respond to my question of rebuilding an existing array. Just put them on an usb stick and insert when needed.

The advanced processing technology contains two physical CPU cores with individually dedicated L2 cache to satisfy the rising demand for more powerful processing capability.

I have tested a "faulty" drive incident, and I was successfully able to rebuild the array. I dont have this option. Namslas90 New Member Nov 5, Windows 7 IT Pro.

Plays HD DVD and Blu-ray Discs with HDMI Support

You can find the RAID drivers in these folders: I picked up my hardware manual and I am doing this right. I also do extensive system maintenance. Profile that allows users to conveniently store or load multiple BIOS settings.

Comments