G31M-S2L LAN DRIVER DOWNLOAD

August 31st, 1. The time now is I do not see anything on the spec page for this motherboard that would lead me to think that it has built in wireless abilities: Ubuntu Forums Code of Conduct. Bookmarks Bookmarks Digg del. This was my first build since I was a kid with an Amstrad PC !! I'm not sure why I assumed it was wireless but it works great otherwise.
Uploader: Karamar
Date Added: 13 November 2010
File Size: 33.24 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 74662
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Just need to find the time to try my hand at a little OCing soon When typing the 'lspci' command it tells me that the Ethernet is some Asternok brand or something. Some special editions and some high end HTPC boards might. Results 1 to 9 of 9.

The internet second eth, static ip is totally off. Join Date Nov Beans 1.

Bookmarks Bookmarks Digg del. The time now is Very few boards have built in wireless.

GIGABYTE GA-G31M-S2L Realtek LAN Driver

Sounds like the dummy comment was meant in good spirit and in fun. Haha, didn't realize there were more responses August 31st, 1. I'm not sure why I assumed it was wireless but it works great otherwise. Ubuntu Forums Code of Conduct.

Join Date Oct Beans Just wanted to verify if this MB actually can do wireless. The board has wired networking only. Has anybody else expierenced this with this board? Eventhough my LAN connection is working, I llan slow speeds when it is uploading to another computer. Thanks for the confirmation guys! The strange thing is that it works at gibabit speeds when downloading.

I would like to get the gig ethernet to work properly. On the new desktop it simply has the icon at the bottom of the desktop saying 'Network cable g31m-s2. Didn't mean to give the wrong impression The problem seems to be that the Ethernet does not work at all.

[ubuntu] Gigabyte GA-G31M-ES2L LAN issues

G31,-s2l could even place the thing inside the case and thread the USB lead out of an expansion plate space. Hey guys, it's been awhile and I'm just now finding time to get the internet running on the desktop I built nearly 6 months ago too bad it's now obsolete: The time now is Some have crappy range when the dongle is used solo, but come with a cradle that boosts the reception dramatically. Results 1 to 3 of 3. G31m-ES2L, No wireless detection?

G31m-ES2L, No wireless detection?

Thanks again for the input guys. If wireless is something you need then you should t31m-s2l no problem adding a wireless network card. Yeah, definitely poking fun at myself so no worries.

Join Date Jan Posts However I don't think that this board has the realtek Ethernet and has this other brand Asternok lqn something a long those lines. It is set up with Ubuntu Server x

Comments